If payment is not received by the 15th of each month, a late fee of 10% of water bill will be added to your account.
After the bill becomes delinquent, service will be disconnected. A minimum $30.00 charge will be added for reinstatement.
Depending on the location of your new facility, water will be provided by municipal sources or by a rural water district. Either way, expect a low-cost water supply. Water – Bixby has connections with Tulsa on all sides where there is access, which provides an unlimited water supply.
- Local supplier – Bixby Public Works Authority
- Source of supply – City of Tulsa
- Miles of network – 496,509 feet or 94.03 miles
- Size 2″ – 12″
- Type of pumping system – electric
- Storage capacity at ground level – 2,350,000 gallons
- Planned expansions – upgrade of controls and valves and upgrading of both wastewater lagoons.
If you determine you have a water leak on your property:
- During normal operating hours, call (918) 366-4430
- After hours, call the police department’s non-emergency number at (918) 366-8294
For any questions or concerns about the upcoming Chloramines Conversion please go to www.tulsawater.com